GSA Beta Testing Session - Monday (Tentative)

Want to complete the Games category in your CP Rewritten stamp book collection? Try our most reliable stamps adder for free! It's 100% legit!
Forum rules
Do not try to directly share the download link. I've taken an extensive amount of time to ensure that it will not work.
Snowfire0206
Site Admin
Site Admin

GSA Beta Testing Session - Monday (Tentative)

Post by Snowfire0206 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:24 am

A beta testing session for the Game Stamps Adder is tentatively scheduled for Monday. I already have an additional person down to beta test along with the existing beta testers, so that leaves one more person I'd like to have. If you are interested, simply leave a reply in this topic stating your interest.
One more only, so the first person to reply will earn this spot!

Significant improvements have been made to the existing classes as well as the way the stamp list is handled. Previously I maintained the list on my site, and the program would download it every time. For now on, the stamp list will always be accurate, and there will be no need to maintain an up to date stamp list as it will come directly from CP Rewritten.

In addition to Treasure Hunt and the Card-Jitsu series categories, the stamps for the Puffle Launch game will be purposefully excluded due to not being able to legitimately connect to the game via the browser. If the developers at CP Rewritten happen to fix this issue, I will allow stamps to be added for this game.

DomenicWaterdash
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: GSA Beta Testing Session - Monday (Tentative)

Post by DomenicWaterdash » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:23 pm

im the first to reply and im interesed

aivars75
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by aivars75 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Well, there goes my chance. However, is there any chance I could maybe get a spot to become a beta-tester for you guys?

Image Image - Aivars75 Image

Snowfire0206
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Snowfire0206 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:57 am

You know what; I'll consider you both as I technically forgot to unlock the forums and allow people to post. Congratulations!